Saturday, May 30, 2015

Day Three



I ate about 1300 calories yesterday and felt good pretty much all day, but today I'm feeling a bit anxious.

My daughter has picked out what my next cross stitch project will be.  I wanted to do a Teresa Wentzler design, but I will be doing Majestic Unicorns and Unicorns of Vengeance (Unicorns of Vengeance???).  After that, I'll do a Teresa Wentzler.  I'm kind of excited to get back into cross stitching.  It's been so many years since I've done any needlework.  It's been years since I've done anything crafty.  I used to love doing that sort of thing, but depression, anxiety, life got in the way.  It's taken me years to work through three nervous breakdowns.  But that's a story I'll write about eventually.

It's time for me to get busy cleaning out that room.  It's got lots of my craft stuff in it that's just been piled up over the years of inactivity.  I'm not even going to be cautiously optimistic that I'm coming out of the deep pit of depression I was in.  I've been optimistic before and have been kicked back down again.  But, I'll work on being ok today.

2:30pm: Had to take medication for anxiety

No comments:

Post a Comment