Tuesday, May 26, 2015

My First Blog Post

I've been staring at this computer screen for DAYS trying to think of something to write.  I don't know why I can think of all sorts of things when I'm not in front of the computer, but I'm paralyzed at the keyboard.

So, why did I start this blog?  Believe me, I've been asking myself the same thing.  I suffer from depression and extreme anxiety.  I'll be honest, I keep telling myself I'm too stupid to blog.  I was hoping for some sort of therapeutic effect, even if it's only by sharing my shopping list for the day.


Who am I?  Nobody, really.  I teach school so I currently am out for the summer.  I have one daughter who's in college.  I love animals.  I'm a nerd.  I enjoy reading although I haven't read a book in a while.  I also enjoy Netflix marathons.  I need to stop smoking and lose weight.  I'll be writing about all of those at some point or another.


I hope you enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment