Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Day 35

I ate about 1500 calories yesterday.  I guess I'm going to have to eat a bit more and lose weight slowly so I won't get too hungry.  I don't know.  I'm just trying to work this all out.

I'm so sleepy.  I've gotten very little sleep the past few nights.  Lack of sleep affects eating, too, so I need to get back on a good sleep schedule.

I got started on Tempest.  I already had all the materials because I planned to do him a good while ago.  I didn't finish the alpaca or start on the sloth.  I was just doing those little things because I thought I'd have my fabric for Titania this week.  I found the fabric for Fairy Dreams, but not the other materials, so I'm going to have to get all that.  If Silkweaver doesn't ship my fabric by Monday, I guess I'm going to open a case with PayPal.  It's a good thing I paid through them and have buyer's protection so I can get my money back if I don't get the fabric.  I did call and they said they pretty much dye to order so they don't have any fabrics ready for shipping.  There's supposed to be a 14 day window for dyeing and processing the order, but it's already been almost 14 days.  I've read about a few people having problems with them so now I'm just nervous.  Hopefully, they'll have my fabric ready in a few days.  It's just irritating that they told me that it would be ready at the beginning of this week and then changed that to the beginning of next week.

I'm feeling a bit anxious right now.  My daughter's boyfriend is still here.  I don't mind him being here but he's missed two classes and he needs to get his butt back down there and go to school.  My ex-husband did that - started skipping classes and ended up failing the classes and dropping out and that ended up being pretty much the pattern of the rest of our marriage.  It makes me real nervous that my daughter's boyfriend has missed two classes already.  He is so not going to stay here and not go to school.  I'm about to have to take a nerve pill just thinking about it.  If he doesn't leave soon (within the next few hours), I'm going to have to tell him to go and I don't want to do that.

Today is ending up to be a nerve-wracking day...

Update:  Boyfriend says he doesn't have any more classes until Monday so I guess he'll be here until Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment