Monday, July 6, 2015

Day 40

There's not much going on today.  It's pretty quiet around here.  Boyfriend did leave yesterday.  He was supposed to leave the Sunday before that.  Not that I minded him being here.  I just didn't want him to stay here and skip class.

Raggedy Man showed up last night and this morning so he's ok, I guess.  He just hasn't decided he wants to live here.  I'm the only human he'll even allow near him.  He runs away when anyone else goes outside.

I ate about 900 calories yesterday.  I was nauseated for most of the day.  I was afraid it was the beginnings of a migraine, but it eventually eased off.  I was still nauseated for most of the day, though.  I'm feeling a bit better today although still a bit nauseated and weak.  It was probably a mini-migraine since I'm still feeling it, but I usually get full blown ones and have to go get a shot to get rid of them.

My daughter was watching Orphan Black last night.  It was pretty interesting, but not something I'm going to try to keep up with.  I have a Roku and we usually watch Netflix or Amazon Instant Video instead of watching real TV.  We also watched a couple of episodes of Wil Wheaton's Tabletop.

Well, that's about it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment