Sunday, July 5, 2015

Day 39

I'm not feeling well today.  I woke up with a nauseating headache so I haven't done anything since then.  I figured I'd better go ahead and post since the day's almost over.

I did go off plan yesterday, but not too badly.  I had a really good salad at Chick-Fil-A while we were in the city.

We didn't get to see fireworks because the weather got bad and it rained all day.  It's rained here on the 4th of July for the past 6 or 7 years.

I also didn't get the working copy of Titania made.  Office Depot closed early.  I was really disappointed about that.  I did get a few skeins of floss I needed at Michael's, though.

My stray cat hasn't shown up again today.  I named him Raggedy Man.  I shouldn't have done that.  Now I've gotten too attached to him.  I worry that something has happened to him.

It's getting to be pretty bad weather out there again today.

Boyfriend is supposed to be leaving today.  He does have class tomorrow so he'd better not miss it.

That's about it for today.  I'm just taking it easy trying to get rid of this headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment