Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Day 41

I ate around 1000 calories yesterday.  I was still nauseated all day yesterday.  I finally started feeling a bit better during the night.  I wish I could eat like that all the time without the nausea.  The nausea seems to have passed, but I still have a slight headache today, which makes me believe that it was some sort of migraine.  I used to get those quite often.  Or, actually, it could have been anxiety.  Or a bit of both.

Raggedy Man was here yesterday and this morning.  He's gone off again, though.  I have no idea where he hangs out, but his fur was full of burrs.

My raccoons are still coming up every night.  There are now several babies with them.  I can get some of them to take the vanilla creme cookies from my hand.  We also have an opossum that is my daughter's favorite.

I received my supplies for Fairy Dreams from 123Stitch today.  I've got to get all of that sorted out later.

I still haven't heard from Silkweaver.  I may call this afternoon and check on the status of my orders.  It's very irritating that they haven't answered my message.

I need to go back to the city to make my working copies of Titania and Adia.  I may do that tomorrow.  I was considering going today, but I have to clean out the laundry room.  After that, I will be working some more on Tempest.  I don't like to have several projects going at once.  When I used to cross stitch years ago, I worked on only one thing at a time - maybe two, so I'd really like to get Tempest finished or very close to finished.

So, I need to go get busy on the laundry room so I'll have more time to stitch this afternoon...

Update:  I ended up calling Silkweaver.  The guy I talked to told me he'd look up the orders and call back in 5 minutes.  I waited 25 minutes and finally called back.  Then I was put on hold and nobody ever came back.  I finally called back and talked to this guy named Jim.  He was really nice even though I wanted to bite his head off.  He said 2 of my fabrics had been mailed Thursday and another will be mailed tomorrow.  I'll have to wait and see if I get those fabrics tomorrow.   He said they were mailed 3-day priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment