Tuesday, July 28, 2015

I'm Back

I haven't posted in a while because I was really sick for a few days.  I had to have an antibiotic shot Friday and one Saturday, plus take these huge, horse pill, strong antibiotics twice a day, plus pain meds and I was totally out of it for about three days.

I weighed 169.4 at the doctor's office.  When school starts, I'm going to try to start counting calories again.

I really wanted to start Titania while I was sick in bed, but I was just too woozy.  I finally got her started, though.

7/26/15  
Totally LOVE my Queen Mab needle minder from Golden Circle Designs!
7/27/15
I wanted to be further along on that wing, but yesterday I was feeling woozy again and had to frog several sections 2 and 3 times before I finally decided to take a nap.  I'm going to work on it some more a bit later this afternoon.

While I was so sick, I was enabled by a couple of stitchers to order a few more things for my stash.  Messy Stitcher on youtube did Promise Me by Lizzie Kate and I had to get that to make for my daughter.  I was also enabled by Jo at Serendipitous Stitching to get Joan Elliott's Bewitching Cross Stitch because of the cutest little design she did called Believe.  You can see her project on this blog post.  That one will probably go to my daughter, too.  (I rarely keep any of my cross stitch projects.  I'm always doing them for someone else.)

I'm beginning to feel a bit woozy again, so that will be all for now...

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you've been poorly. Hopefully it kickstarted some weight loss though? Silver lining!

    I can't believe I've been enabling again, it's so naughty of me LOL. Bewitching really is a wonderful book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! Best book ever! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

      Delete