Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Day 49

I missed yesterday, but I ate about 1400 calories yesterday and day before. 

I had to go get shots for my back today even though my daughter and I have wellness checkups tomorrow.  I was trying to wait until tomorrow, but it just got to be too much.  I weighed 168.2 at the doctor's office.

I've been watching a bunch of videos on youtube by cross stitchers.  That's been really interesting.

I ended up having to buy a piece of cross stitch fabric from ebay for something I wanted to start this weekend.  It turns out Silkweaver has not actually mailed my fabric.  They've only printed the mailing label.  What in the world is keeping them from going ahead and mailing it, I don't know, but I won't be getting it by this weekend when I should have had it last week.  I am so not happy about that.  While I really do like their fabrics, I don't think I'll be ordering from them anymore.  This is absolutely ridiculous.

Those shots made me really dizzy this time.  We went to Walmart while ago and I nearly had a wreck on the way back home.  I'm going to lie down for a while and try to get over this wooziness.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, returning the following!
    Silkweavers are quite notorious for taking a long while to deliver fabrics. I only have a couple of pieces which I bought in a stash sale from another stitcher. I usually buy my hand dyed fabrics from Crafty Kitten or Sparklies, both in the UK although they do ship international.
    I love your little Tempest, I'm a big fan of Teresa Wenztler. Do you follow her blog? She is currently working on her masterpiece - Illuminator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I've been collected and stitched Teresa Wentzler patterns for years. I've just now gotten back into cross stitching after about 10 years. The Guardian was one of my main choices before deciding on a Mirabilia. I'm so glad to find out she recharted it. I'll have to get that version. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete