Thursday, July 2, 2015
I've been working on Tempest. I've got the top part of the border done and most of his head. There are so many fractional stitches and the colors are sort of all over the place so it's kind of slow going, but Teresa Wentzler patterns are like that. I'll see about getting some pictures when I've got a bit more done.
I ordered the supplies I need for Fairy Dreams today. I'll most likely get those before I get my fabric for Titania. I also ordered the fabrics for Adia, the Woodland Fairie, and the Petal Fairy along with the fabric for Titania so at least I won't have to wait on those when I get ready to do those patterns.
I had to take my mother to the eye doctor this morning and my daughter didn't get up until late (she's sleeping on the sofa where my stitching stuff is set up - her boyfriend is still here and he's sleeping in her bedroom) so I didn't start working on Tempest until a couple of hours ago so I haven't gotten that much done today. So I'm going to go work on that a bit more...