Sunday, July 12, 2015

Day 46

I missed yesterday, but there just wasn't really anything to post.  I didn't count calories day before yesterday.  Yesterday I ate about 1400.  I really thought I'd lose a little weight this summer, but it hasn't worked out that way and I'm really discouraged about that.  I really thought I'd lose a few pounds.  I wasn't expecting much.

My daughter and I both have appointments with the doctor next week for check-ups.

My best friend is supposed to come by today.  Her mother is very ill so that may not work out.  I haven't heard from her yet today.

This is the second day I haven't seen Raggedy Man.  I hope he shows up sometime today.

I've got massive amounts of raccoons now coming up to eat.  I've been feeding them for years, but this is the first time I've had so many at one time in a very long time.  I'm having a hard time keeping up with them.  I've got a few that will actually come up and grab my hand for cookies - whether I have a cookie or not.  Last summer I had some really nice raccoons.  This summer, they're kind of jerks and there are so many.  But, they're also sweet.  I just love raccoons.  There are several babies coming up now.  They're so cute and fuzzy.

My back has been acting up for two days.  I may need to go get those shots again, but I want to wait until my appointment at the end of the week, but the way it's felt yesterday and today, I'm not sure if I'll be able to.  It brought tears to my eyes yesterday.

I want to call my eye doctor tomorrow to see if he'll go ahead and make me some glasses.  The reading glasses just aren't working for my cross stitch and it's getting quite frustrating and aggravating.

Well, I need to go get ready for my friend to come over.  It won't be a surprise if she doesn't make it, but I still need to get ready just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment