Monday, June 8, 2015

Day 12

I made it through the visit without overeating.  I ate about 1100 calories yesterday, but today my anxiety level has been so high that I felt like I needed to binge really badly.  Yesterday my daughter was delayed a couple of hours because of an accident on the highway so she didn't get back until really late.  After that, our car started making this horrible screeching noise.  We were two hours away from home and my anxiety level skyrocketed.  I didn't get very much sleep last night worrying about how we were going to get the car home.  What finally happened was that my friend's neighbor looked at it this morning and was able to fix it and we made it home without further incident.  Things turned out ok, but my anxiety was already up so high that it just got worse as the day went on.  I took anxiety meds and fell asleep.  I feel better now but it was really touchy for a good while.  Living with anxiety is really a pain.  I'm just trying to hang on and stay within my allotted calories and hopefully feel better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment