Saturday, June 13, 2015

Day 17

We went to see Jurassic World yesterday.  It wasn't that great.  I'm a big fan of Jurassic Park, but this one just wasn't the same.

I didn't count calories yesterday.  We ate sushi after the movie.

I doubt I count calories today.  We're going to be gone all day to a flea market thing several hours away.  I kind of doubt they have salads there.

I see that I'm going to have to make some changes in my diet.  I can't allow myself to get that hungry again.  I'm probably going to have to add some calories for right now until I get used to the lower calorie count.

My next doctor's appointment is on the 18th so I'll get weighed officially there.

I'm just very disappointed right now.  I just didn't feel like I was eating anything when I ate those Lean Pockets.  I got so hungry and angry that I was impossible to be around.  I can't let that happen again.  I'm not sure right now how I'm going to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment