Saturday, June 20, 2015

Day 24

I ate about 1400 calories yesterday.

My stray cat came back, but left again.

The shots for my back wore off way too quickly.  Also, they didn't work as well as the first time.  I'm disappointed.  I stayed up super late last night because my daughter was sick so I slept late this morning.  Now I'm waiting for the medicine I took to kick in so I can start cleaning out again.

We've got to make another trip to Walmart today as much as I hate to.  It'll probably be packed since tomorrow's Father's Day.  We don't celebrate Father's Day around here.  My father was an a**hole and my daughter's father is one.  So basically this is a non-holiday for us.

I'm making a good bit of progress on Unicorns of Vengeance.  I must admit that when I asked my daughter to pick out a cross stitch project for me to do for her, I thought it would be something - I don't know - prettier... more challenging - but this is what she wanted so I'm working on it.

Well, I need to get up and get busy even though the medicine isn't really working like I had wanted it to...

No comments:

Post a Comment