Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Day 27

I didn't feel well yesterday - anxiety and depression.  I don't know why.  I just pretty much woke up that way.  I got in an argument with my mother which made me feel worse.  Yesterday was just not a good day.

I got a lot of the cleaning out done, but I didn't finish.  I've got to finish today.

I ate around 1300 calories yesterday.

I got discouraged again yesterday over my weight.  I'm just feeling like this weight is going to put up a good fight before I can get rid of it and I'm not sure I'm going to be strong enough.  I just wish I could see some progress, if only a little, but so far there has been nothing.

I decided what fabric I want for Woodland Fairie.  Now I will have fabrics for all four fairies that I want to stitch.  Here they are:

Titania - Fairy Land
Adia - Wandering Ivy
Woodland Fairie - Ocean
Petal Fairy - Magical Garden

Now, if they would just get here so I could get started...

I did find a cute little raccoon that I can work on until my supplies come in.

I would also like to do Little Snap Dragon, but it'll probably take me forever to do the fairies so at this point, it's just wishful thinking.  Not to mention that I may decide to do Midsummer Night's Fairy.  I've got the pattern, but I haven't decided if I really want to do that one or not.

Ok, I've got to go get busy now...

No comments:

Post a Comment