Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Day 13

I ate about 1400 calories yesterday.  I did eat a bit more than usual, but it's better than totally blowing it like I really wanted to.  I almost went and got Mexican food with a big margarita or sushi before I remembered I'm counting calories.  Then my anxiety was so high that I seriously needed lots of chocolate.  If I made it through the day eating only 1400 calories, it was a big accomplishment.

I locked myself out of the house this morning.  I have no idea how I managed that.  I had to fight my way through the thorny bushes under my daughter's window to beat on it and wake her up.  I got poked by thorns and bitten by bugs, but I finally woke her up to get in the house.  Thank goodness she's home.  I have no idea what I would have done otherwise.

I'm still feeling the effects of the anxiety yesterday.  I had to take some more meds while ago and I'm feeling kind of washed out.

Tomorrow will be two weeks on the diet.  It seems like so much longer.  I really, really want a big tub of Death by Chocolate today.  This is difficult!

No comments:

Post a Comment