Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Ten for Tuesday

inspired by rukristin


1.  I left my purse at Walmart today and didn't realize it until after we had ordered at Sonic which caused a big panic attack.  We did get the purse back, but now I'm feeling weak.  It's amazing how those panic attacks zap the energy right out of you.
2.  Today has been a test of my discipline.  I was so hungry this morning, plus the panic attack.  I didn't think I was going to make it, but so far I've done well.  I'm ok right now.  I really didn't think I was going to make it this morning, though.
3.  I have to drive into the city Thursday to take my daughter to meet up with her boyfriend to go to a convention which will cause another panic attack.  I hate driving in the city.
4.  We have a feral cat that's been hanging out in the woods behind the house for months.  It finally came up to the house a couple of weeks ago and today it came under the carport to eat!  (I already have seven cats.)
5.  I ordered the supplies for my cross stitch projects.  Hopefully they'll be here soon.  I realized, though, that my eyes have gotten so bad that I'm going to need a magnifying glass to do the detailed stitching on The Guardian, sooooo since I didn't get anything for Mother's Day, I've decided to order a magnifying glass lamp thing with a floor stand for myself.  Happy Mother's Day to me!
6.  I have three raccoons now that will take cookies out of my hand.  Raccoons are AWESOME!  I feed them dog food every night, but I give them vanilla creme cookies for treats.  Raccoons and opossums LOVE those! (Never feed animals chocolate.  It's poison to them.)
7.  I've had a lot of traffic on this blog the last few days and I'm all excited about it!  Thanks everyone! ♥
8.  We're watching Catfish.  More... reality TV.  And then Married at First Sight.  We get to see who stayed together tonight.  Thank goodness I don't have to worry about that one anymore.
9.  I didn't think it would be this tough to think of ten things.
10.  I am done for now.

Update:  Apparently Married at First Sight ends next week.  Crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment