Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Ten for Tuesday

Inspired by rukristin.
 
 1.  I'm excited to get back into cross-stitching.  I just want to do a big project.  After I finish these unicorns for my daughter, I'll start one.  I just can't decide which one I want to do.  The thing is, after school starts again, I probably won't have the energy or interest to work on it except on holidays or something like that.  School takes a lot out of me.  (Update:  It really depends on how well I can see with my new magnifier.)
2.  I can't wait until my magnifier comes in so I can see what I'm doing when I stitch.  It's supposed to be here Thursday.
3. I haven't been really hungry like I was a few days ago.  I really think it had something to do with the Lean Pockets.
4.  I weighed 170.0 at the doctor's office.  That makes me sad and disappointed.  The last couple of months I've weighed 169.  Before that, I was 175, though.
5.  I'm really going to have to start only doing Five for Friday.  I have such a hard time thinking of ten whole things... or maybe Three for Thursday.  That would be even easier.
6.  Probably won't be getting margaritas tomorrow.  Bummer.
7.  Whatever those shots were that I got at the doctor's office - my back hasn't felt this good in a long time, but they gave me a headache. :(     (And it made me real sleepy.)  (But my back feels great!)
8.  I got the last season of Parks and Recreation yesterday on Amazon Instant Video and we watched it all.  I didn't like it.  It was too sad.
9.  My feral/stray cat let me pet it today!  And, it's a boy!  It's not here right now, but I do hope it decides to stay.  We'll have to give it a name and take it to the vet to get all taken care of and neutered.
10.  We'll be watching Married At First Sight shortly.  We've got to see what those rascals have been up to.  (rolls eyes)

No comments:

Post a Comment