Sunday, June 14, 2015

Day 18

I didn't eat anything at the flea market thing.  I really don't like those things.  My mother and daughter are crazy about them, but I feel like we've got enough junk already.  Why do we need to go buy junk somebody else doesn't want?  I digress...

I didn't eat anything while I was there and ate the remaining two Lean Pockets when I got back home.  Again it felt as if I ate almost nothing.  I was still hungry.  Later I ate a Weight Watchers pizza and wasn't hungry afterwards so I won't be buying any more Lean Pockets.  There's just something about them that doesn't fill me up.

I ate about 1400 calories yesterday and wasn't hungry after the Weight Watchers food.  So, now it's back to counting calories.

P.S.  Feeling very discouraged today.  I got on the scale this morning and it said 168.4, but I got back on it not too long afterwards and it said 167.2.  I'm going to get another scale possibly today or tomorrow.  BUT, there's no way I could have gained that much.  I went off the diet for two days, but I didn't eat THAT many extra calories.  There's no way I ate 7000 calories over what I burned to gain at least 2 pounds in two days.  I mean, according to this scale, I've fluctuated 5 pounds in eight days.  I don't see how that's possible.  I'm not sure what to think except that I'm very, very discouraged at the moment.

P.P.S.  I just got back on that scale and it said 166.6.  I just don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment