Monday, June 29, 2015

Day 33

172.4 at the doctor's office.  I am completely baffled as to how I have gained weight.  I've gone off plan a few times but not enough to gain.  I should have at least maintained.  So it's back to counting calories.

My daughter's boyfriend is still here.  We watched The Mist and Maximum Overdrive today.  I'm not a fan of Stephen King, though.

I finished the possum and the frog.  I'm now working on the alpaca and still waiting for my fabric to come in.  They said it would ship by today, but it hasn't shipped yet.  I'll have to email them and ask when it will ship.

I'm feeling a little better, but still a lot of anxiety going on.  I just got my medication refilled about an hour and a half ago so I'm waiting to see if that helps.

That's all for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment