Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Day 20

I ate around 1100 calories yesterday and got on the scale this morning and it said 165.4.  At this point, your guess is as good as mine as to how much I weigh.

A long time ago when I was being treated for eating disorder/depression, I had to get rid of scales because I was obsessed with them.  I would weigh all day long.  I'm doing it again, but for a different reason.  I just want to get an accurate weight.  Then I only want to weigh once a week or less.  Prior to this, the only time I weighed was when I was forced to at the doctor's office.

I had a bout with depression yesterday.  I cried and it was difficult to get anything done.  I felt a bit better by evening.  I didn't get much done yesterday.  I'm feeling a bit better this morning.

I started the Majestic Unicorns yesterday evening and very quickly ordered a magnifier with a stand and a lamp.  I'm going to be so disappointed if I can't cross stitch anymore because of my eyes.  I went to one eye doctor and he told me to just keep using reading glasses.  I'm not happy with that.  I think I'll go to another.  That clinic is about 30 minutes away, but I'll make the drive to get some glasses that correct my vision.

I'm trying to decide on my next project.  I had thought I wanted to do The Guardian, but now I'm thinking Adia, The Garden Fairy.  That's a HUGE investment though.   I may start on The Guardian since I already have all the materials for that one.

My feral/stray cat has been coming back more often.  I haven't named it yet.  I think it's a boy but I'm not positive.  I don't think it's decided to make this its home yet.

We're going back to the city tomorrow.  We may eat Mexican and get margaritas.  I'm not sure yet.  Margaritas have an unholy amount of calories.

My doctor's appointment is later today so I will update when I get my weight from them.

Oh, by the way, I thought I was done watching Married At First Sight, but noooooooooo.  They now have a two-part reunion episode so we'll be watching for the next two weeks.  Stupid, stupid reality TV.

Update:  I weighed 170.0 at the doctor's office, so I guess that's official.  How disappointing.

Whatever shots they gave me for my back made me woozy...

No comments:

Post a Comment