Thursday, June 4, 2015

My Degenerative Back and Neck Disease and Exercise



I thought I'd take a minute to mention exercise since I haven't talked about that.  I have degenerative back and degenerative neck disease that don't allow me to exercise vigorously.  I take pain medication pretty much daily.  That plus the anxiety meds zap my energy fairly often (and has contributed to my weight gain).  My daughter and I plan on walking this summer on a walking trail here in town (and feeding the squirrels), but that will be after she gets back from the convention.  I also have a treadmill that I will be using when I can.  That will pretty much be the extent of my exercise.  You won't be reading about workout schedules or going to the gym or anything like that here.  I have to rely mainly on cutting calories.


No comments:

Post a Comment